Students League of “Danubius” University (LSUD) is a student organization founded at the Danubius University of Galati by students, for students. Students League is open to all students pursuing an enhancement and development of their potential through volunteering activities and through numerous projects and events.
LSUD is a non-governmental and apolitical organization and it brings together members, students, from all the faculties of the Danubius University.
LSUD supports the ideas of students that challenge them daily to engage in the Danubian student life. Highlighting the managerial skills of the students is the main objective of the Students League of “Danubius” University.
Other objectives consist in creating a network of students-entrepreneurs and business incubators for young students.
The Objectives of the Students League
• Promoting the general and specific interests of its members in all domains, and the development and deployment of specific programs in the field of informing, training and educating students;
• Respect for human rights and the protection of their liberties;
• Supporting the growth of the local responsibility in the social domains and environmental protection;
• Organizing exhibition, symposia, introductory courses in learning foreign languages, projects, activities, events, conferences and seminars, round tables;
• Establishing a permanent dialogue with the academic staff;
• Informing students on the application of the EU legislation in the domains of economics, finance and accounting, law, business ethics, etc.;
• Joining with other national and international organizations with similar interests;
• Organizing actions having professional and scientific, cultural caracteristics, sports, tourism and other specific activities;
LSUD is a non-governmental and apolitical organization and it brings together members, students, from the faculties of the Danubius University.
PRESIDENT: Georgiana NOROCEA, 2nd year student at Faculty of Law
“I like teamwork a lot. Together we will achieve more activities, we will start new projects and we will finalize the projects started by our colleagues. Students must understand the benefits offered by its quality as active member of the League and we will focus on promoting this aspect.” - Georgiana NOROCEA
Vice-President: Mihai Viorel DUDA, 2nd year student at Faculty of Law
Vice-President: Mădălina MICU, 2nd year student at Faculty of Law
“Students will be informed on what is happening in the university, we will participate in national training sessions and they have the opportunity of learning new things. It is very important to make friends both locally and nationally. Students League is more than an association, it is a large, constructive family. As for the quality of coordinator, it will be highlighted by involvement.” - Mădălina MICU
General Secretary: Oana Sorina TANASE, 2nd year student at Faculty of Law